- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kilogram
- Packaging Size: 25 kg bags
- Usage: As used to produce Masterbatches for colouring modern plastics and fibre materials
- Packaging Type: HDPE
- Brand: ASA
Ultramarine Blue for plastic
As used to produce Masterbatches for colouring modern plastics and fibre materials
The pigment is heat and light stable, readily dispersed and totally insoluble in plastics leading to a non-shrinking, non-warping dimensional stability in polyolefins. This has led to the development of a range of high quality ultramarine blue pigments specifically for masterbatch applications.
This pigment is widely used in applications that require improved appearance as regards brightness, transparency, surface smoothness.
Ultramarine blue pigment is used to provide a reddish blue shade or to whiten polymers. It also works to provide a blue undertone to grey and black plastic parts.They are compatible and suitable for all kinds of polymers, from polyolefin's to engineering polymers, including rubber. The fine particles of the Ultramarine blue maintains dimensional stability of polyolefin's and other polymers, so that warping and shrinking do not take place.
It is also used in PVC films
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Production Capacity: 50 MT
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: 25 kg HDPE BAGS